Saturday, March 10, 2012

I am Awesome

What up.I am awesome! Obstacle coarse racing, marathon, living the best example I can for my daughter, and for anyone else who wants to judge me, but mainly living for myself doing what I believe is right.
Life is like in an airplane when the masks pop down, you must take care of yourself first, then you will be able to help others.
Take the first hour of everyday and make that your time for whatever you want to do that is for your eternal growth, read, run, lift, meditate, pray, doing it for your own peace of mind, taking care of yourself first.
One great teacher said love your neighbor as yourself this presupposes that you love yourself already, so prove it and make your first hour to your love of your life. This is the greatest advice I have been told that has shaped my life  more and more the way I want it to be. You ask me where I'm going what do I want to do? I say watch and see. Elvis says a little less talk a little more action.
There are no accidents only events that our put in our lives to shape us to give us every opportunity to grow, to experience, to accept.
I say drink Guinness it's good for you, I believe there slogan so it is true for me, I try to keep it to one maybe two.
My life has been a blast and pretty fuckin cool, so if you follwed me your life must rock too.
My new path, I don't think I would have understood either, it comes later for some, earlier for others, and never for most.
Ask yourself who is the greatest man that has lived or living pick up his/her biography and learn.
Who is the next greatest person in your opinion has lived or living.
 The point is find out more about these great men or women and read the books the have read, find out where they came from, what they did, thier struggles and blessings. And ask youself if Alexander Hamilton can run the country at 32 what the fuck am I doing. I fucked off my whole life except when I was kicking ass doing whatever I did at the time .That was 40 years.
I guess what I'm saying is don't wait til your forty, do it now.

LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment