Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pay Yourself First

Pay yourself first. What a wonderful idea and they way to building financial wealth. Many of millionaires started small paying themselves first slowly building their wealth.

I paying myself first. For me this means the first ten percent is mine to keep forever building my wealth
10% of all the money I bring in goes into my Financial Freedom Accounts,
10 % is Give fund,
5% into my Play Fund,
10% Long Term Savings for Spending,
10% into my Education Fund,
55% Necessities Account

Now take pay your self first to the next level.

Why?

Because the next level is the level.

Pay your self first.

The first hour of your day
to read,
to write,
to pray,
to exercise,
to meditate,
to complete a project,
to start a new hobby,
to do that thing foryourself you have been putting off,
to give the first hour of the day to the most important person in your life.
To have time for your priorities, you must schedule time for them and stick to that schedule.
Schedule time everyday for yourself.
Make it the first hour, or twenty minutes or five minutes, just sometime for yourself, fisrt thing.
I started with twenty minutes and realized the first day I wanted more time.
To start your day in a happy state doing something for yourself
Get up and hour earlier, the time spent for yourself is more valuable than sleep.
Go to bed earlier if you must, or drink more coffee
Tell everyone in the house your plan
I'm getting up at 4 am for an important meeting from 4:30 to 5:30,
I will be unavailable during this time.
Thank you for your understanding.

Pay yourself first will build your wealth and yourself to heights yet to be imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment