Thursday, March 15, 2012

Who am I?

Who am I?
This is an important question to visit from time to time.
In answering 'Who am I?' answer on paper refine the statement say it aloud.
Ask your self the following questions:
Is this who I am?
I this what I want to show the world?
Is this what I want?
Is there a better me?
Is there more to life?
What do I really want?
Maybe the most important part.
Why do I want it?
You must have strong positive/strong negative reasons for being who you are.
What are your reasons?

Why am I who I say I am?
I am who I say I am, because I believe, I know and I say, 'I am who say I am.'

Say comes from thought.
Thought comes from influence.
Influence comes from television programs, advertisements, parents, peers, music, books, religion, school, environment and perception of the past, which has been ingrained into your subconscious; some by choice, some accidental, some by others, all control you and effect your thoughts, which effects your say, which effects your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment