Friday, January 6, 2012

#@$%! That's a bunch of crap!

#@$%! That's a bunch of crap! Are the words out of my two year old's mouth.

I realize I am her example to the way to walk, talk, communicate, exercise, eat...

I am living the example my daughter will grow accustom to.

The way I act and talk she will act and talk.

Why does my child speak to me like my wife when she's streesed out.

Where's my please and thank you?

Why does my two year old grab things from me?

Why does she treat our dogs that way?

The answer my friends,

is you, or the people the children are around,

In my case mostly me.

I am living the example my children will grow up with.

I am done with being a bad example!

I vow to be the best I can be, for the future of my children,

so they can live exceptional lives!

The challenge is to
live your example of
how you want your
children to live.

Everything just is. There is no good or bad.
God created everything, including the Devil.
Enjoy the day, it's all we have,
and plan for a bright bright future,
but be prepare for the worst.
The day is what you make it.
Make it your best.
Write it down.
And give thanks.
Go with peace.
And smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment